Friday, November 2, 2007

My Favorite Software

So I was surprised today when one of my clients asked what my favorite piece of software was. I had to think for a moment...not Word, not Excel, not PhotoShop or anything fancy...no, my favorite little piece of software is RoboForm.

It's a great little application that stores all my logins and passwords in a secure little locker. I'm able to log in to one program and then it will automatically log me in anywhere I have an online account.

But wait...there's more. It will auto-fill forms for me too. I remembers my personal and work profiles; shipping address, billing address, and CC info. So ordering online or creating new accounts, takes just seconds.

And my favorite bit...RoboForm To Go runs from a Zip drive that I can use whenever I travel to quickly access all of my favorite online resources. RoboForm is simple and functional...just what software should be.

2 comments:

Web Design Southampton said...

Great post!! Thanks for sharing such an wonderful information ...

vision said...

Nice Blog...visionarychallenge.com